Sanyo Eneloop Mobile Booster
Released April, 2011
The Pros:Can charge up two devices at the same time. Compact and light weight, an excellent portable power device. Can be recharged via AC or USB.
The Cons:Power output isn't enough for some high powered devices unfortunately.
The Sanyo Eneloop Mobile Booster is a charger for portable USB devices (such as iPods, iPhones and Blackberrys). This unit supplies 500mA of power to a pair of simultaneously connected USB devices, or 1,000mA to a single device.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
An LED indicator lets you know when the USB ports are active and ready for charging. This charger is also capable of acting as an auxiliary power source, if the battery of a device is completely drained. The 5,000mAH Lithium-ion battery pack of the Eneloop Mobile Booster charges fully in about seven hours from an AC circuit, or fourteen hours from the USB jack. Each full charge provides the Eneloop Mobile Booster with about two hundred and forty minutes of power.
- Up to 240 Minutes of Power
- 5000mAh High Capacity Lithium-ion Battery
- LED Power Indicator
- Two USB Outputs for Charging Multiple Devices
- Charge via AC Adapter or USB
- Approximately 7 hour charging time from AC power; 14 hours charging time from USB
- Powers two devices at the same time
- 5V 500mA x 2 USB Outputs -When Using Both Outputs at the Same Time
- 5V 1000mA x 1 USB Outputs -When Using One Output
- Bundle includes: KBC-L2 Mobile Booster Unit, AC Power Adapter, USB Cable, Micro-USB Adapter
- Compatible with: iPhone 4, 3GS, 3G, iPhone, iPod Touch (1st4th gen), iPod Classic, iPod nano (1st6th gen), iPod mini (1st and 2nd gen), iPod (4th and 5th gen), RIM Blackberry Bold, and RIM Blackberry Curve
- Partial iPad/eReader charging
- Color: White
User Reviews (1)
Can charge up two devices at the same time
Compact and light weight, an excellent portable power device
Can be recharged via AC or USB
Does not heat up during use unlike some of its competitors
Excellent balance between price, size, and performance
Power output isn't enough for some high powered devices unfortunately
You may also like...