Sony XDP-MU110 Digital Link Sound System
Released November, 2011
The Pros:Includes wireless remote control. Digital streaming from the latest iOS devices. Use RCA front, rear and sub outputs or internal 45W x 4 amplifier.
The Sony XDP-MU110 Digital Link Sound System is an iPod/iPhone car audio integration system consisting of a dash mounted cradle, Digital Sound Processing (DSP) master unit and remote control. This enables you to add to your existing car stereo without having to replace the factory deck or any after market system already installed.
Loading latest prices from ProductWiki...
The master DSP unit allows the existing car CD player/FM radio to run audio through it while it improves sound staging for up to 18 vehicle types depending on how it is set, and it can either send the audio to it's own 4 x 45W outputs or to front, rear and sub outputs via RCA cables if you wish to connect it to an external amplifier and sub woofer. If you do not already have a separate amplifier and subwoofer, the XDP-PK1000 which was released along with this system also comes with a 300W Class D amp and sealed 12" subwoofer enclosure. The adjustable dash mounted cradle is where you control the music, either by playing songs directly from your device digitally streamed with no audio loss, or by digitally streaming audio from internet apps through the device.
- Automatic Level Optimizer : Yes
- Bass/Treble : Bass: +/- 7 dB @ 100HZ, Treble: +/- 7 dB @ 7 kHz
- Output Power (4ohm, 1kHz,16V)(W) / DSP Unit: 45 watts x 4 at 4 ohms
- Pre Out : (3) Front, Rear and Sub
- Time Alignment Custom : Yes (Adjustment)
- Time Alignment Preset : Yes
- Card Remote ( ): Option : RM-X251
- Key Illumination: White
- CEA2006 S/N : DSP: S/N 80 dBA
- CEA2006 output power :
- DSP: 17W RMS @ 4 Ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, <1% THD+N
- Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm) : DSP: 8.375 x 1.625 x 6.125 inches
- Maximum output power (4ohm, 1kHz, 16V)(W) / DSP Unit: 45 watts x 4 at 4 ohms
- Mounting dimensions (WxHxD)(mm) : DSP: 210.6 x 40 x 156.6
- Preout impedance (ohms) : 220
- Preout output level (V) : 2
- Max power output : DSP Unit: 45 watts x 4 at 4 ohms
- Power Ad Hoc : CEA2006 / DSP: 17W RMS @ 4 Ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, <1% THD+N
- Speaker Impedance : 4-8 Ohms
Inputs and Outputs
- 12V Trigger Output(s) : Power amplifier turn on
- Audio In : High Level input connector
- Digital Audio Input(s) : This unit can be connected to the following iPods. Update your iPod to the latest software before you use it.
- iPod Touch 3rd - 4th generation
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4
- If you have any questions or problems concerning your unit that are not covered in the owners manual, consult your nearest Sony dealer.
- RCA Audio Output(s) : Front, Rear and Subwoofer RCA pre-amp outputs
- Preout Impedance : 220 ohms
- Preout Voltage : 2 volt
- S/N Ratio : Audio Power:
- DSP: S/N 80 dBA
In The Box
- Parts for installation and connections (1 set)
- XA-C100IP Cradle
- RM-X251 wireless remote
- XDP-MU110 DSP unit
User Reviews (2)
Includes wireless remote control
Digital streaming from the latest iOS devices
Use RCA front, rear and sub outputs or internal 45W x 4 amplifier
You may also like...